Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify 4* LBV-downtown Disney Condo

alohamom
By alohamom,
in

Looking at March 18-March 24, I thought it could Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa BUT there is Free Breakfast?!?!?

Rcmd 90% reviews - Hotwire price of 138.75/night - hotel charges a resort fee

Any help to identify is greatly appreciated!

4-star Condo in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

This Condo features the following amenities:

Resort

Free Parking

Free Breakfast Free Internet

2 Bedroom Suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Smoke Free Rooms

Air-Conditioning

Washer and Dryer in Room

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

24-hour Front Desk

Golf Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Braille or raised signage Accessible for the deaf

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Roll-in shower

Please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

What is the room rate per nite in US Dollars?

Please use the previously reqeusted PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches, and travel purchases... and click each of these links before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't believe you have included the complete set of amenities for the property above, is this the FULL LIST of amenities associated with this condo you're seeing:

Resort

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

BR2

Kitchen

Smoke Free

A/C

Laundry (in room)

Fitness

Pool

Business

24hr Front Desk

Golf

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Condo

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't believe you have included the complete set of amenities for the property above, is this the FULL LIST of amenities associated with this condo you're seeing:

Resort

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

BR2

Kitchen

Smoke Free

A/C

Laundry (in room)

Fitness

Pool

Business

24hr Front Desk

Golf

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Condo

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

This is the list of amenities I see as well, I had copy/pasted before and then edited, I think I must have edited incorrectly but yes, this is the list-thanks for your patiences, I am usually pretty good at this but it has been a while

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but with the the 4.5/5.0 TA rating i wouldn't be too concerned about quality with this one.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

This is the list of amenities I see as well, I had copy/pasted before and then edited, I think I must have edited incorrectly but yes, this is the list-thanks for your patiences, I am usually pretty good at this but it has been a while

Did you end up booking this one and if so what was the name of the condo / hotel?

Not yet-still trying to decide what to do but I will post when I figure it all out and let everyone know what this is IF I book it

Did NOT end up booking this hotel. I had some other things I needed to set into place so when I went back a few days later to check again, it was gone. Wish I could report what it was!I am still looking and may not even go as the hotels are filling up fast and limiting my choices.

• 3 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]