Hotwire Hotel: hotel question in nassau

rashcola
By rashcola,
in

I want to go to paradise island (nassau) from dec. 19-23, 2005. The list of hotels I'm considering is this:

4* hotel- $148 per night (marked best value)

3 1/2 * hotel all inclusive- $265 per night

3* hotel- all inclusive- $182 per night

Does anyone have any idea which hotels these are? Also, I would really rather stay on paradise island but I don't seen any option for that. Is there any way to just look at hotels on paradise island?

thanks

Sorry, forgot to include the amenities for each hotel.

4* hotel- $148 per night (marked best value)

Resort, beachfront, restaurant(s), pool(s), fitness center, spa services, business center

3 1/2 * hotel all inclusive- $265 per night

Resort, beachfront, food and beverages included, premium brand beverages included, a la carte dining options, airport transfers included, water sports/ocean activities included, evening entertainment included, daily activities included, pool(s), spa services, fitness center, children's activity program, casion (accessible from the lobby), golf nearby, restaurant(s), business center

3* hotel- all inclusive- $182 per night

food and beverages included, a la carte dining options, water sports/ocean activities included, evening entertainment included, daily activities included, pool(s), fitness center, laundry facilities (self-service), high-speed internet access, business center

The 3* matches the Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort All-Inclusive Paradise Island.

The other two have not yet been identified, although the 4* is very close to the British Colonial Hilton Nassau (but it is missing a Hi-Speed Internet icon which is shown to be associated with this property as per the vacation product)... so can't make a determination in that regard.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]