Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Charlotte (Airport CLT) Country Inn And Suites Charlotte

Auditory
By Auditory,
in

Attempts to acquire a 2.5 star hotel at the Northlake or the University areas proved unsuccessful, even at bids as high as $47.00. I received the customary Priceline enticement to increase my price by such and such amount to receive another chance to bid. I didn't take the bait and instead, opted for another area of Charlotte to stay in.

I have stayed at this Country Inns & Suites several times and have been quite pleased, each and every time. According to a friend, travelers should try to avoid the Holiday Inn Charlotte airport which is just down the road.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see your plans were flexible and you were able to find an acceptable hotel within your desire budget... and also successfully avoided the hotel your friend warned you about.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]