Hotwire Hotel: 2* Las Vegas (East of Strip) Super 8 Las Vegas Strip Area

europe-chick
By europe-chick,
in

Amenities listed were

Free Parking, Airport Shuttle, Pool(s), Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access

A bit 'meh' about this win, as I was really hoping for the Best Western Mccarran Inn (which represented a better saving against the hotel websites own price)

I've actually ended up paying $1 more overall for the Super 8 on Hotwire as opposed to booking it direct!

Total paid was $57.16, and on the Super 8 website I would have paid $56.17!

I specifically needed something with an airport shuttle for just the one night. Narrowing the choice down to include this amenity left me with just this one, and a hotel downtown, we have a very early flight and so I plumped for this one as it's nearer to the airport.

Congrats on your success.

Sorry to hear that this property wasn't what you'd hoped, but glad it will work out okay for your travel plans. Thank you for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]