Priceline Hotel: Help with bidding hotel for a Hotel Hyatt Regency Jersey City On The Hudson

pleassure
By pleassure,
in

Hi Expert bidders

I would like to travel in NYC and need your help for bidding strategy of Hotel Hyatt Regency Jersey City On The Hudson then I have some questions below

1. How much should I bid for this Hotel?(My budget is not over 100$ per night)

2. Could you provide the bidding strategy for this hotel to me ?(This is my first time for bidding in priceline)

3. If I would like to stay in a hotel with 3 persons , How can I do for this situation because in priceline I can't specify how many persons in a room ?

Please advise and Thank you very much.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There is no way to bid for a particular property when using PRICELINE. If you bid for a 4* in a particular zone, you have to be willing accept any 4* in the zone (in this case, Jersey City.) HOTWIRE would be a better choice, as you can make an educated guess as to which hotels are showing based on the information given. You can also indicate more than 2 people on HOTWIRE and ensure some sort of bedding (2 beds or 1 + sofa, etc) for the entire party. Are you seeing any HOTWIRE listings of interest for your date/s? If so, please provide the price (in USD, per night, before taxes/fees), star rating, zone and amenities.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]