bidding from WAS TO LAS OR LAX

nycitigirl
By nycitigirl,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet please start by reading your messages.

I'm willing to fly to LAX for a cheaper flight...

Currently what is the best rate you're able to find for these dates? How much of a discount would you need to make an 'opaque' purchase worthwhile?

I know the basics that if I use Priceline i won't have Control over my flight or airline but I would like JetBlue or delta.

You won't be able to specifically target either of these airlines... are you willing to accept any airline that PRICELINE should award you for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

... my arrival and depature time is more important. The best fare I see is 436.

Given that you won't have any control over your arrival/depature times, how much of a discount from the $436 price would you need to make an opaque purchase worthwhile?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]