Hotwire Hotel: 3* Oklahoma City (Northwest Oklahoma City - Edmond) Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Oklahoma City Northwest

travelsizegirl
By travelsizegirl,
in

Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-In Shower.

100% Recommendation and a 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor. $461.42 for 6 nights.

And yes, I did use your HOTWIRE link. Thanks for such a useful board. :)

Out of curiosity, if I extend the trip through their option to extend my stay for the same price, do you get credit for those extra nights?

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a very well reviewed property, hope you're happy with the outcome and this works well for your plans.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

I'm don't think we get credit if you choose to extend the stay, but it's possible that we might if you click our link to HOTWIRE just before using the extend your stay option in your profile/account.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you.

I thought I'd let you know that this hotel got added to the list under "Oklahoma City (Northwest Oklahoma City - Nichols Hills)" Nichols Hills should be changed to Edmond, as that is how it is listed in the Hotwire neighborhoods. Don't mean to be nitpicky, but someone hoping to book that location might not notice the difference. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]