Hotwire Hotel: 3* Cape Cod (Chatham - Brewster) Ocean Edge Resort

dbrociner
By dbrociner,
in

Just wanted to post that we stayed at the Ocean Edge Resort in Brewster from Monday 8-15 through yesterday, Friday 8-19. We payed $192 a night for this 3 Star resort through Hotwire. I seen now that they have what seems like the same hotel, same amenities for about $125. If this is the same hotel this is a steal, we thought it was a great deal for $192 for a 1 bedroom condo with access to both a private beach and several pools plus golf, tennis, restaurants etc. Anyone have any information?

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Can you please add the amentieis that were shown before your purchase so that others can try to identify this property in the future. You can still view the amenities associated with this purchase by going to Hotwire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their homepage.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 months later...

As requested, here are the amenities:

Resort, Kitchenette, Restaurant, Pool(s), Fitness Center, 24 Hour Front Desk, Children's Activity Program, Golf Nearby.

I have started checking in hopes that this hotel will be up on hotwire again this summer. We had a great time and would love to go back again this year but not at the rate the hotel normally charges.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]