Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Montreal (Downtown) Delta Montreal

curveball
By curveball,
in

I ended up booking for Sept 1-6 at Delta Montreal on Hotwire for $76. I was also almost certain that I could have gotten the same hotel on Priceline for a few dollars less, but didn't want to risk getting the Novotel which did not have a pool.

To get to the point. Hotwire is not available for Delta Montreal for the night of Aug 31 so that is likely the problem. If you bid Sept 1-6 you'll likely get the Delta Montreal for your $70 bid. Then you could make a separate higher bid for Aug 31, but no telling what you'll get.

What is the rate from the Delta website?

Saving 35% off of Hotwire's rate may not be realistic for this particular stay.

Also note that the amenities that appear for the 3.5* property on your search (at least the one i just did) are not the same as those that were reported above for the Delta Montreal. Amenties could have changed, or this could be the Delta Centreville, or it could be some entirely different suite hotel.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yeah, I am kind of an idiot. I need to look more closely at the details. I called Delta and they quoted me $249 per night during the time I'm trying to go.

You're right, travellingtom, I gotta move faster. If my dates were more flexible, I wouldn't have to wait the 72 hours, but the heavy Labor Day traffic has made a real crunch in flight availability. Ack.

I understand that the hotel listings and star rankings for each zone on this site are not 100% guaranteed, but is it possible to say how realiable they probably are?

Congratulations on your success and thank you for using the SavingsBarn.com links to begin your purchase.

Can you please add the amenties shown before your purchase... you can still view them by going to Hotwire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]