Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Richmond (Glen Allen) Holiday Inn

Guest jer5555
By Guest jer5555,
in

Guest jer5555

I was upset that I wanted a hotel in Glen Allen, VA which was 9 miles from this location, however it was easy to get there as this hotel is close to I-95 and just south of I-295 which was no problem traffic wise and took 10 minutes to get where we wanted to go.

The hotel is in excellent condition, large pool, free wireless high speed internet.

We decided to extend our stay one more night, which the hotel would only do at twice our PL rate and referred me to PL who advised the only thing is to go back online and start a new bid.

I reverted to the coupon book from RoomSaver.com and stayed at EconoLodge on W. Broad for $49, no comparison, but it was ok.

This is an excellent site which I wish I would have known about earlier.

Check-In Date: Monday, August 15, 2005

Check-Out Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Glen Allen

801 East Parham Road

Richmond, Virginia 23227

804-266-8753

Your Offer Price: $40.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $80.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$18.54

Total Charges: $98.54

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your win and experiences with the board.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay after what you thought would turn out to be a bad location. Equally as happy that you found us here, and we looking forward to hearing about and helping with your future travel plans.

Thanks again for the post.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]