Priceline Hotel: 2* Keene Days Inn Keene

roseT
By roseT,
in

This property comes up as a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal on Priceline and there is a similar deal on Travelocity. I was hoping for the Holiday Inn when I accepted the deal at $52/night plus taxes and fees. I was going there for a week while visiting family so not planning to spend a lot of time at the hotel. It turned out to be way better than I expected at this price. I had a king bed that was very comfortable. The room was small but clean with a nice shower, flat panel TV and a fridge and microwave. There is a coffee maker in the room but coffee is available at the breakfast bar all of the time so I never made it in the room. The hotel has free wireless internet that was strong enough to be usable in my room. The area seemed safe to me but is there an unsafe area in Keene?

I might have gotten a better price through bidding but haven't felt lucky enough to bother with that lately. This hotel exceeded my expectations and I would stay there again.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and this property not only worked well for your needs, but also exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Do you happen to recall the amenities that were shown before your purcahse?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]