Priceline Hotel: Priceline winning bids for Waikiki Beach??

jeffwsu2001
By jeffwsu2001,
in

Hi,

This is my first post. I'm heading to Hawaii Feb 12-17 and would like to get a good price on a Resort, 5-star or 4-star on Waikiki Beach. I've searched site after site for the last couple weeks and can't seem to find any good deals on the nicer hotels. Can someone give me some tips on what I can expect from Priceline, as far as what prices they generally accept? The hotels that have caught my eye so far are the Hilton, Marriott, Sheridan, Trump and Royal Hawaiian. Thanks!

Jeff

If you haven't yet please start by reading your messages.

This stay is going to be more difficult since it includes Valentine's Day, February 14, which is one of the busiest nites of the year for hotels and they are less likely to offer any deep discounts for this particular nite, which can effect your bidding for the complete stay.

What is it that you consider to be a 'good deal'? What type of rates are you currently seeing? At the moment i think you're likely looking in the $170-$190 range.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]