Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Nassau and Paradise Island

m01
By m01,
in

In an attempt to search a last minute hotel, I found that hotwire offers 3.5* Nassau and Paradise Island (Bahamas) for $119 (12/24/12-12/28/12).

Amenities;

Resort,

Beachfront Property,

Fitness Center, Pool,

Restaurant, Business Center,

Laundry facility (self service),

High speed internet,

golfnearby,

spa,

children activity program.

I checked the hotwire hotel list in this website and none matches this description.

4* sheraton nassau beach resort (previously 3.5*) appears to be similar.

but it is 4*, right?

only 3.5* is breezes (all-inclusive), but amenities are different

I saw posting from people who purchased non-all inclusive hotel, but forced to pay more ($200/night) for all-inclusive when they checked in. This is what I'm worried about.

Could you help me identify this hotel? Hope this could be sheraton. :)

Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

Best guess is that this property is the Sheraton, downgraded from the last time it was reported to the board.

I suspect that there is more to the story of the hotel that 'forced' users to pay for an all-inclusive rate, as something doesn't seem right. However, do note that HOTWIRE does indicate that this property charges a $40/nite resort fee, which would be paid directly to the hotel and additional to your purchase paid to HOTWIRE.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the quick response.

I was worried that it would be 3.5*Breeze since I saw some warning from others who got the similar all inclusive, but purchased as non-all inclusive.

As long as it's sheraton, it is nothing to worry about.

Thanks, again. I'll use the link through this website if I choose HOTWIRE.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay (even if it's not PRICELINE / HOTWIRE) or if we can be of further help.

If you don't go with PRICELINE or HOTWIRE for this trip, please also check the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]