MCO Dec. 20

OttawaRob
By OttawaRob,
in

Hi, I'm looking for a 1 week rental @ MCO, pickup Dec. 20th 2pm, drop Dec. 27th 1.30

Ideally I'd like an SUV of any size, but rates for those are looking very high (75 + per day)

I was rejected on PL for a std @ 18/day, and mid @ 20/day

I may have to shift to a full size car, and the best rate I've seen posted is $300 all in on Expedia.

Thanks in advance for advice.

Have you tried bidding for an SUV at all?

For the Fullsize car you quoted, what is the daily rate (before taxes/fees) and thru what rental company is that thru?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our Expedia link should you go with the above)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For an SUV you're bidding at 1/3 of the price of a regular rates... that is not likely going to be enough.

With school out of session many families take vacation during these dates, and this is a popular destination. Even though there is more margin in a $75/day car then a $25/day car, you're less likely to see the $75 car discounted as deeply as that rate is indicative of high demand. From the car rental's perspective... why offer a deep discount on a car if you have high demand and customers willing/ready to pay a premium?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]