Hotwire Hotel: 3* Omaha (West Omaha) Clarion West

illiniowl
By illiniowl,
in

Amenities: Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service)

2 room(s) @ $46.00 per night x 2 night(s) $184.00

Taxes and fees: $32.95

Hotel Subtotal $216.95

Total Price:$216.95

This hotel has been reported in a Priceline forum as a 2.5* on PL. It would be in the "Southwest Omaha" zone on PL.

The internet user's rate on choicehotels.com for this hotel and these dates was $63 for a 1Q, $79 for a 2D or 1K.

Right after booking the above, I also booked a one room, one night stay for 8/20 to 8/21 thru Hotwire at the same rate and got the same hotel.

I needed to book 2 rooms for a 2-night stay (Fri. & Sat.) and a 3rd room for just one of the nights (Sat.) for different members of my family but we all wanted to stay at the same hotel. That meant I couldn't use Priceline (unless I was willing to pay for a 2nd night in the 3rd room even though no one would be staying in it the first night, which I suppose I could have tried - up to $38 max per room per night - but I guess I was lazy this time). By opening separate browser windows under different user names in Windows XP I did the 2 different Hotwire searches at the same time and saw the same zone, star level, and exact same amenity list come up in both so I figured they had to be the same hotel. Also the price was the same, although this might be a less predictable indicator. This might not have worked in a larger city or a more hotel saturated zone but luckily it worked for me this time.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]