Hotels Outside U.S.A. with PL

mandalaybay
By mandalaybay,
in

Hello

I am looking for a hotel (for example the PANAMERICANO) in a city named SAN CARLOS DE BARILOCHE in Argentina.

If you go to PL and write that city the web page tells you that they don't offers hotels in Argentina.

But if you go to www.yahoo.com and write "PANAMERICANO BARILOCHE" to make a search, between the top 10 results (tripadvisor, PL, etc.) you can choose PL, and if you choose the option of PL that you found on yahoo you obtain a rate of usd 120. With other hotels same city you obtain same results.

PL: no hotels on Argentina

yahoo: search "hotel ... argentina" you obtain the rate

I want to write the rate in Argentina and bid with PL

Anybody please help me

Thanks

Cristian

The link from Yahoo is taking you to Priceline's "Shop and Compare" service... not the "Name Your Own Price" service.

As the two services work from different hotel inventory, the "Shop and Compare" service may have hotels in the area you're seeking while the "Bidding" service does not.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]