Hotwire Hotel: Toronto 4* Downtown West hotel

mrsilver
By mrsilver,
in

Hello,

I'm trying to narrow down a 4* Toronto Downtown West hotel that is showing for $118. The date is Dec 8/2012->Dec 9/2012.

Amenities:

Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

Guest rating is 85% but it has fluctuated to 95% as well.

I'm hoping for either the Hilton or Sheraton, but concerned it may be the Intercontinental or Renaissance.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Kyle

PS. I used the links on your page to access HOTWIRE :)

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SEE DEAL button next to this offer (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you change the occupancy to 2adults/1child OR 3adults are you able to get another 4* hotel to appear in this zone for about the same price but with more amenities then just these four? (it may be a different hotel then the one above but we may stand a better chance at taking a more accurate guess with more amenities, and therefore more likely to get you into a hotel you want while avoiding one that you don't want)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately i can't rule out the InterContinental or the Renaissance, my best guess for this property would be the Hyatt Regency.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]