Hotwire Hotel: What about Oregon?

Clee2000
By Clee2000,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

We have moved your post to the Oregon section of the board.

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then let us know the dates of your stay and if you search HOTWIRE is anything offered within your desired star rating, zone, and budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't seem to find information about hotwire hotels in Oregon.

One quick and easy way to find things on this site is to use the white search box next to your screen name (above righthand side). And select "Forums".

Thanks for the reminder, as i'll also point out more way to find information on the board, and specifically answers the OP's question:

To find the right category for just about anything on the board, you could use the light blue search box on the top right corner of the board, that reads: "Can't Find What You're Looking For? Where to post??". Start with the first drop down menu indicating what information it is that you're looking for, then continue the series of drop down menus (which is dynamic based upon the previous selection) to be taken to the right place. ;)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tried to book a hotel with 3 stars and 100% recommended rating. I found it available few days in the week of Xmas, but it doesn't offer it on the day I wanted. Does anyone know if the hotel will put it on hotrate list last minute (if the hotel isn't full few days before the booking date)? If there is no chance of getting it with hot rate, I will book other hotel instead.

thank you

:)

I'm sorry I can't answer your question, but if you end up booking conventionally there are links to many booking sites on the Support Page (above).

Or, if you are open to any hotel within a certain zone or zones, you could consider bidding via Priceline. It likely would be less expensive than direct booking.

What is the date you are seeking?

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]