Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Kansas City (Merriam-Lenexa) ExtendedStay

gruntlumber
By gruntlumber,
in

I've been looking to book rooms at several times later this fall (Aug 29, Sep 11, Nov 23) for visiting family, and this 2.5* always shows up with a price varying from $28-32/night depending on the days. The amenities include: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Fitness Center, Kitchenette, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service). Any idea what this place is?

Well, I found out what this hotel is: ExtendedStay America located at 8015 Lenexa Drive, Shawnee Mission, KS 66215. The website has rooms listed in the $50s-$60s, so $29 per night seems dandy. Amenities include Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Fitness Center, Kitchenette, Business Center, & Laundry Facilities (self-service).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been getting this room consistantly over the past few months, and would like to point out that the continental breakfast is no longer available (due to "lack of interest", according to management), dispite the fact Hotwire still displays it as an amenity. I'm working on getting that changed, along with the fact they still display a pool as an amenity even though its an outside pool and it's winter. It seems Hotwire should adjust the amenities for outdoor pools in the winter since they're not available.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]