Hotwire Hotel: bloomington west hotels??? (Need Help Figuring Out)

Travelgirlmn91
By Travelgirlmn91,
in

Hello,

I need help figuring out which hotels are these possibly. I want to stay in one for Christmas (Wed,Dec 19 - Tues,Dec 25) so I want to book a hotel before they are all full. I am new to Hotwire and Priceline also I am new to this site. So I am learning as I go. I am using the Link that this site has provided for Hotwire.com I have looked at all the forums to see and compare others amenities with the ones that I have seen on the site.

the first hotel:

Bloomington West area

3.5 stars $44.00 per room per night.

Recommended 90% from customers on Hotwire.

Amenities:

Free Parking, Fitness Center, Business Center, Restaurant(s), High Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, In-Room Accessibility, Roll-In Shower, Accessible Bathroom, Indoor Pool(s), Pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Laundry Facilities (self-Serviced), Accessible For The Blind, Handicapped Parking.

For 2 Adults

Hotel

Rate per night: $44.00

Nights: 6

Rooms: 1

Tax recovery charges

& fees: $50.96

Subtotal: $314.96

Trip total: $314.96

The Second Hotel:

Bloomington West Area

4 Stars $46.00 per room per night

Recommended 95% from customers on Hotwire.

Amenities:

Free Parking, Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible Path Of Travel, Handicapped Parking, Free Internet, Restaurant(s, Tennis Nearby, In-Room Accessibility, Roll-In Shower, Smoke Free Rooms, Business Center, Accessible For The Deaf, Accessible Bathroom.

Rate per night: $47.00

Nights: 6

Rooms: 1

Tax recovery charges

& fees: $50.96

Subtotal: $332.96

Trip total: $332.96

Hopefully Someone could help me figure out which hotels in the west Bloomington area have these same amenities.

Thank You So Much. :-)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess for the first 3.5* property would be the Doubletree South, while my guess for the 4* property would be the Sofitel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The "retail price" note is not specifically for the underlying hotel in the listing - as noted in the fine print: "*Savings based on median published rate we've found on leading retail travel sites in the last 24-48 hours for the same neighborhood, star rating, and stay dates." It's an average of comparable hotels in the area.

The Doubletree would be a more likely match in terms of the amenities showing in comparison to what has been reported to the board - see Hotwire Hotel List Minnesota - but the Crowne Plaza may also be a slight possibility in this case.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]