Hotwire Hotel: 3.5 * Orlando Airport (MCO) Sheraton Suites

waltd
By waltd,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding.

Can you please post the full name of the hotel as it appears on your confirmation page and the address of this hotel; as well, this was in the Airport zone? I need to clarify something. Thanks!

I just took a quick look at the reviews at TripAvisor.com and Travelocity and they seem quite favorable!

Have a great trip and thanks for sharing your results with the rest of the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks.

This hotel is showing different amenities in their hotel product vs. their vacation product. As well, the star rating recently changed from 3* to 3.5* (i thought just earlier tonite it was rated 3* via the vacation product, but can't be certain of that anymore, i may be mistaken as it's now showing as 3.5*... but as early as June this hotel was definately rated 3*).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]