Hotwire Hotel: Help ID

headinsouth
By headinsouth,
in

3-star Hotel in South Richmond

Free Parking , free internet, pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access,Roll-in shower (I saw 3 star Holiday Inn on the Hotwire list, but this seems to have a few different/additional ameniities)

or

2-star in South Richmond

Free Breakfast and free internet

thanks

I also just found in Richmond West at 2.5 star not on the Hotwire list:

Free Parking,Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), High-Speed Internet Access

Only has a 30% recommendation but this is just a passing through for a spot to sleep. I want to stay close to 95, but this area doesn't seem too far off and has a better price.

thanks again

Richmond West at 2.5 star

Free Parking,Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), High-Speed Internet Access

Is this the full list of amenities as i'm seeing a 2.5* in this zone for $39/nite but it has many more amenities than this, namely:

Free Parking

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Nope -- mine was the full list. but now it's not listed, only a 2 star for Richmond west at $38 with no ratings. just has freee parking, pool, free breakfast and High speed internet -- not fitness center listed. (and a 1 star at $52 also offered) .... on the Richmond South 3 star I did drop the Blind Accessible, Room Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking from the list because they seemede like a given for any hotel? ... thanks for your help

Is this the full list of amenities as i'm seeing a 2.5* in this zone for $39/nite but it has many more amenities than this, namely:

Free Parking

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

It's not uncommon for the percentage recommended ratings of previous guests to fluctuate a bit from one search to the next... are you interested in the property currently showing? (although i'd be very cautious of a hotel rated so low by previous guests)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

unless it's a cockroach/bedbug dream, I'm not overly concerned. It's literally just a place to pull off for the night. Late in early out. :) so yes, the price is right

I think I just found the exact same 2 star and 2.5 star on pric.eline express deals. both in Richmond West for near identical price points. Also the 3 and 2 star for Richmond south. I'd be tempted to bid lower on PRICELINE name your price, but I need to know I have 2 beds :(

Does the PRICELINE Express Deal offer the option to confirm the bed configuration?

If you do purchase a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal property please note the amenities associated with the property before purchase, as they're not shown after.

I don't think it allows bed info- didn't see it. I just meant maybe I could bid, instead if the express option, at a lower rate to see if it wad accepted - but I need at least 2 beds. I hate that priceline won't configure for 4 people occupancy. Anyway - back to my original question. Any idea on how to narrow down these hotels? I assume the Richmond south 3* is probably the Holiday Inn. But I have no idea what the others possibly are. Any idea?

Are you searching HOTWIRE for quad occupancy (if you're 4adults then are you searching for 4adults... if you're just 2 people but require separate beds are you searching for 2adults/2children)?

If not, how do you intend to ensure two beds in the room? Also, keep in mind that while HOTWIRE ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search (thus searching for quad occupancy to ensure two beds)... the second 'bed' could be a rollaway brought into the room, a pullout sofabed, etc? Would this be acceptable for the second 'bed'?

... on the Richmond South 3 star I did drop the Blind Accessible, Room Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking from the list because they seemede like a given for any hotel?

Please list the full list of amenities associated with the current offer you're interested in. While some amenities may seem like a given for all hotels in the area, it's often subtle differences that enable us to identify one hotel vs. another in the zone.

...do you have any idea of what the hotels are or how I can try to narrow down what they are?

You can search the Hotwire Hotel List for this area, OR...

Please list the full list of amenities associated with the current offer you're interested in.

However, if you're willing to stay in a hotel that is only 30% recommended by previous guests, aren't you really just buying price? Is there something that you're looking for that would cause you to pay more for one hotel vs. another?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]