Priceline Hotel: 2.5* South Bend Jameson Inn South Bend

GTfromMI
By GTfromMI,
in

This property has been recently upgraded from a 2* to a 2.5*, deservingly so, IMO. I was therefore wondering if the old $33 bid that used to win would still do the trick. I came to find out that in this case at least, that bid was no longer accepted. I tinkered around a bit to find that a $40 bid will win this hotel now (except on Notre Dame Football weekends when all hotels in the city are booked solid). $40 is still a fabulous deal for this property which always has been comfy, clean, and with a friendly staff for me. Note that I am not saying necessarily that a bid lower than $40 won't work, just that $33 didn't work anymore.

Elements on Priceline obviously can change over time but as of the time of writing this, Jameson Inn is the only 2.5* hotel in the ROSELAND area of South Bend. So if you follow the simple outline here and bid only for Roseland, you can get the property with practically 99% certainty. I love the fact also that every room has a mini-fridge and microwave, and the location couldn't really be better for most events in the Michiana area. It is literally about a 10-15 second drive from the toll road exit, so very easy to locate. They also offer a breakfast which usually includes biscuits and gravy, cereals, etc., and the lobby is a pleasant place that they decorate around holidays.

I obviously used the PRICELINE link on this site to start my bid and in addition, I used this coupon, which gets you an ADDITIONAL $10 off per night, up to $50, on Name Your Own Price bids!!! ---> http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-2031481-10592070?url=http://travela.priceline.com/promo/cash/SATURDAY_SALE_HTL

Here's how to get the bonus cash: Click on the coupon link and enter your e-mail. Then COME BACK TO THIS WEBSITE and use the PRICELINE link to get back there. Log in and go to REWARDS on the Priceline site. You will see your bonus cash offer. Click on it and start your bid. The offer is good for 24 hours after you enter your e-mail address.

Happy bidding!

-GT

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're familiar with this property and looking forward to your return visit at this property.

Thanks for letting us know of the upgrade of this property for the Priceline Hotel list and for the link to the bonus money.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]