Hotwire Hotel: 3.5 Star Hotel in Hannibal, MO?

metal72
By metal72,
in

I am looking at going to Hannibal, Mo after Christmas (Dec 26-28). I found a 3.5 Star Hotel on Hotwire in the Hannibal area for $70. The ammenties are...

Free Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Any guess on which hotel that could be?

Thanks,

QR3

This property has not yet been reported to the board and i'm not sure what it may be.

The Best Western Plus On The River is a possibility, but if correct it could be purchased HERE for essentially the same price (40 cents difference in price) but not guessing as to the hotel and cancellable up until a few days before your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us knoww whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay (even if you end up canceling your plans)... each thread having a conclusions helps keep the board better organized and useful for everyone.

Please also wait until your plans are firm and you're ready to commit to a purchase before asking for hotel IDs, as the hotels (and prices) offered now may not be the same ones offered once you're ready to commit.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]