Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Phoenix (Scottsdale Old Town) Best Western Plus Sundial

kris10
By kris10,
in

I am trying to figure out what the following hotels are so I can possibly choose. I'd also be willing to hear if there is a higher star one with horseback riding on site. Here's what I have so far. I will be staying from December 3-9. I'd also want either an indoor pool or a heated outdoor pool.

Scottsdale Old Town 2.5 star for $56 (85% thumbs up)

Free parking

Free breakfast

Free internet

Indoor pool

Smoke free rooms

Outdoor pool

Business center

High speed internet

Accesible for the blind/deaf

Accesible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

OR

2.5 star for $51 in the Metro Center - Phoenix North - Deer Valley area with the following amenities: (80% thumbs up)

Free parking

Free breakfast

Free internet

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free Rooms

High-Speed Internet Access

Accesible Rooms

OR

3 star for $48 in the Metro Center - Phoenix North - Deer Valley area with the following amenities: (90% thumbs up)

Free parking

Indoor pool

Fitness center

Pool

Restaurant

High-speed internet

Accessible for the blind/deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Using the same amenity names that HOTWIRE users, these are the amenities for the 2.5* in the Scottsdale Old Town zone:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Pool

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

--> Best guess for this one would be the Comfort Suites Scottsdale

I don't have a guess for either of the Metro Center - Phoenix North - Deer Valley properties.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, I found a website called vacations made easy that lists hotels with indoor pools. (Pretty cool since I usually want this unless it's summer so my kids can swim).

I think the 3* Metro Center one is the Crowne Plaza Phoenix or Hilton Phoenix Suites, the 2.5* in Scottsdale Old Town is Comfort Suites Scottsdale and the 2.5* Metro Center is either the Drury Inn & Suites Happy Valley but more likely the Comfort Suites at Metro Center since the Drury Inn doesn't list free breakfast.

I'll update when I book but thought the info above would be useful to someone else who may want to pick one of the ones I won't know the correct answer for when I choose one. Hope this helps!

I am now second guessing my choice since I may prefer a nicer hotel over an indoor pool. I have searched the forums and did not see an answer for the one I am seeing. I am looking at 12/4-12/9 with an 85% thumbs up 4 star Scottsdale Area for $66.

Resort

Smoke Free Rooms

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Fitness Center

GOlf Nearby

Spa Services

High-Speen Internet Access

Business Center

Tennis Nearby

Airport shuttle

Free parking

Free internet

OR

3.5 star Scottsdale Old Town area for $63 with 85% thumbs up

Free parking

Free breakfast

Free internet

Smoke free rooms

Pool(s)

High-speed internet access

Any ideas?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]