Hotwire Hotel: Loop Theatre District 4*

mumsypoo
By mumsypoo,
in

We are going to Chicago Theater and are flexible on Theater District or Mag Mile on December 9th. Can you help identify?

4* Theater district Loop- 90% approval- Spa, indoor pool, fitness center, restaurant, handicap accessible, accessible for blind, roll in shower,

handicap parking, high speed internet. It's $110

4* MAG MILE, Watertower -70% approval Smoke free, Business Center, Fitness center, accessible for blind, roll in shower, restaurant

4* MAG MILE, River North- 85% approval Restaurant. $119, Boutique. Smoke free. Fitness Center. Accessible for blind. Business Center, high speed internet

thanks!

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SEE DEAL button next to each of these offers (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more amenities for each than what you've posted above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

SORRY, it keeps flashing the amenities, so I can only get one at a time... Thank you!

4* Theater district Loop- 90% approval- Spa, indoor pool, fitness center, pool(s) restaurant, accessible path of travel,accessible for deaf, handicap accessible, accessible for blind, roll in shower,accessible bath, handicap parking, high speed internet. It's $110

4* MAG MILE, Watertower -70% approval Smoke free, Business Center, Fitness center,restaurant, accessible for blind,accessible bath, high speed internet, accessible path of travel, handicap parking, accessible for the deaf, in room accessible, roll in shower,

4* MAG MILE, River North- 85% approval Restaurant. $119, Best Value. Smoke free. Fitness Center. Accessible for blind. Business Center, high speed internet, accessible path of travel, roll in shower, in room accessible, accessible bath

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SEE DEAL button next to each of these offers (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more amenities for each than what you've posted above?

If you follow the instructions above the full list of amenities will open in a new window and you'll be able to see them all... please re-confirm the amenities as i'm seeing different listings then what you've posted above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. This is copy and pasted direct. It's the only one left from my original request. 2 people only on my request. Recommended by 90%. Thanks.

4-star Hotel in Chicago Loop - Theater District $112

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Indoor pool(s)

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Accessible for the blind

Braille or raised signage

Accessible for the deaf

TTY for telephone, visual or flashing fire alarm and vibrating alarm clock

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings

Accessible bathroom

Raised toilet, hand-held shower and grab bars at the tub and toilet

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Bathroom has a roll-in shower

Please note that Hotwire cannot guarantee the level of services offered at a property and/or if services are operational at the time of visit. Services may be closed due to seasonality reasons and/or may be closed for renovation.

The 4* in the Loop zone i'm currently seeing when searching HOTWIRE for your dates has 12 amenities... not the 14 you've posted above. Are you still seeing a hotel with the 14 amenities you've posted when searching HOTWIRE?

I'm seeing a different 4* in the Loop-Theater District for $104 when searching for 2 for these dates w/:

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

This amenity set would be a possible match for the Hard Rock.

I'm seeing some nice options for somewhat cheaper North of the river, but it depends on what your plans are - are you largely coming to see a show at the Chicago Theater, or are you going to be sightseeing/shopping on Michigan Ave as well? The only thing to consider is that if you stay moderately/well North of the river, then I'd say take a taxi back after going to the theater (although it shouldn't be a major cost/long ride.)

I'm also seeing (at least when searching this morning) potential matches for the Omni, Felix, Allerton, Hyatt (on Wacker) and James for in the same vicinity price-wise.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 years later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them as this helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]