Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orange County (Airport SNA) Atrium Hotel

soroc
By soroc,
in

Is this the Crowne Plaza??? It comes up as a 3 star, best value hotel.

John Wayne Airport SNA - Costa Mesa (John Wayne Airport Areas) - See map

Selected amenities include: Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

Dates: April 3-7/2006

I booked the hotel anyways as I have always had pretty good luck in the SNA area for value for money.

The Hotel turned out ton be the Atrium Hotel. I checked the website for the hotel and it looks pretty good for the $$$. It is right by the John Wayne Airport so it would be good for someone that wants that. It is a good location and handy to Newport etc. It is a resort styled hotel and the hotel rates go for $129-$149 so to get it for less than 1/2 of that is good.

I think we will be happy.....

For those that want to stay in the LA area and not the city itself...I would highly recommend hotels in orange county. Your $$$$ goes much farther and the area is clean, safe and nice!!! Avoid Disney unless you want that. If you want beaches, shopping etc...you can't go wrong with Costa Mesa/Irvine/Newport areas via Hotwire/Priceline.

• 2 weeks later...

The Atrium website mentions a parking fee. Any info on that?

This looks like a great place to stay while I'm on a business trip to Irvine at the end of September--my wife can come along and enjoy the "resort" while I'm working, but this may require 2 cars to keep us both happy. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]