Priceline Hotel: resort or 4* in waikiki dec2-5

cgater
By cgater,
in

Hi I am new to this forum. I have been trying to bid on both a 4* hotel and a Resort in the Waikiki Beach area for Dec 2-5. Thus far i have rejected 155 for 4* and 162 for resort. I don't have any bonus case (dont know how to get that). I have only been putting in for the Waikiki beach box ( haven't checked any other boxes).

What price should I expect to pay for 4* or resort for those days? I notice taxes and fees are another 27 or so dollars a day.

At some point I think I might do better trying a different means. Please advise.

Hi I am new to this forum.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll continue the discussion for your trip above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bonus cash is pretty random. No specific way of getting it.

When you are in Priceline, check under "My Profile" in "My Rewards". Sometimes randomly Priceline will put some reward cash there. The trigger seems to be something like when you bid and get a hotel, you might get some bonus cash for bidding on an automobile.

In the Tips and Tricks area of this site there is an area called "Bonus Money Opportunity". Members post when they have found it elsewhere, and include details as to how to get it.

If you have an Entertainment Book, there may be a bonus cash coupon in there.

If you find some, please link through betterbidding to use it.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]