Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USW) Hilton San Francisco

dfwinjurylawyer
By dfwinjurylawyer,
in

I just bid through Price Line for a 4 star hotel in SF, with USW as the only area. I was hoping to get lucky with a Hotel Nikko or Monaco, as I'd previously stayed in the Hilton. I got the Hilton. A fine place, just wanted some place new.

Details:

One bid - SF USW $75 August 18-22. 5 nights, taxes, fees $353. Gotta like that.

Accepted by Hilton SF on Ofarrell Street.

Other than sheer luck, was their some way to drive a specific hotel, like the Nikko, even if it means driving up the price? I specifically avoided Use of USE, thinking I'd get the Hyatt, Omni or the like.

Thanks for this site. I'd never have bid this low (probably should've started at $65) and with confidence to not really screw up a short vacation without the generousity of folks invovled, even though they are Wolverines. Hook em.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your win with the rest of the board.

This is actually a 4 nite stay correct? (you mention 5 nites above, but even without taxes and fees the math doesn't compute)

Hotwire is a good option if you are trying to avoid specific properties and/or target others.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]