Hotwire Hotel: 4* Kanaapali

bwies1
By bwies1,
in

Now for the 2nd half of our Maui trip, I see hotwire lists a Kanaapali 4* hotel for Jan 27th to 30th for $254. Recommended by 90% of hotwire customer reviews. Im curious if someone can narrow down which hotel it could be? It does mention that this hotel charges a resort fee (of about $35 per night). It lists the following amenities:

Resort

Beachfront Property

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Free Parking

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks for your response. Looks like its no longer available. It was up for less than 24 hours. I had considered buying it as it listed a 24 hour cancelation feature on that one (and said it can only be used 1 time for the same dates and location) but was not sure if I wanted to see if I can get something closer to my date for even less. I do have a backup Hotel so I can be a little patient.

I wonder if this gives me an aproximate idea as to what price Priceline might accept (I realize its a different service).

You can sometimes use HOTWIRE as a guide, but each service uses different criteria to rate hotels (when the two rate the same hotel differently HOTWIRE is usually the one that is a bit more 'generous') and therefore a 4* hotel on HOTWIRE may be 3.5* rated on PRICELINE... so it is not necessarily and apples-to-apples comparison.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of any help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]