Priceline Hotel: 4* San Juan Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza

ifive605
By ifive605,
in

I have won this hotel on PRICELINE twice in the past, but never as cheap as $80! The rooms are beautiful, very modern and chic hotel. Try to get an oceanside room for the best experience. I always paid a little extra to upgrade to the oceanside. My only complaint is that the immediate area around the Conrad is not very nice. Also, the beach attached to the hotel is in a lagoon with rocks that hurt your feet, but there are some really interesting fish swimming in the lagoon. You can walk 10 minutes down the street though and find a nice long public beach. The waves are a little high there, so it's not as great as Isla Verdes beach for swimming. Isla Verdes is a short bus trip away. Restaurants in area have tourist trap pricing. But I really enjoy the Conrad, especially at that pricing. Wow.

PRICELINE and HOTWIRE reservations are not eligible for upgrades. However, you can contact the hotel and see what they say. The hotel has the right to say no, yes or may say yes and charge an upgrade fee (which is usually the difference between a regular rate room and the upgrade, but it varies.)

If you are interested in an upgrade, I'd definitely call the hotel and politely ask if there was any way you could work out an upgrade.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]