Priceline Hotel: 4* San Juan San Juan Water and Beach Club

VacationDude
By VacationDude,
in

Just won the 4-star San Juan Water And Beach Club Hotel for only $105 a night. This is a GREAT price for 4-star hotels in this area (It's in the Isla Verdes beach part of San Juan). I've been winter vacationing in San Juan the last couple years, and always use Priceline for my hotel---this is one of the better prices for this level of hotel I've received yet. TripAdvisor has good reviews and photos of rooms look great (TripAdvisor link here.)

A tip for anyone bidding in San Juan for 3.5-star hotels and up, read BetterBidding's Priceline rebidding explanation in these forums! Basically, you can rebid almost endlessly in San Juan until you get the cheapest price. This means you can also start with a superlow bid and inch upward. Why? Because, of the 7 other Priceline area zones besides San Juan in Puerto Rico, only 1 has anything above a 2-star hotel. So just add those zones and rebid and rebid. This will save you tons of time (and possibly tons of money).

Apologies to Betterbidding for not using your PRICELINE link (I always forget :angry: )

Also, to the forum moderators, this hotel is not included in your list of San Juan hotels. Will you add?

Here are my complete Priceline stats:

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $105.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Guests Per Room: 2

Number of Nights: 4

Room Subtotal: $420.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $58.68 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $478.68 (USD)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]