Hotwire Hotel: Help ID: Renton (airport areas) 2.5 Star

ba41
By ba41,
in

Please help ID the following posted at Hotwire:

2.5 Star for 8/22-8/25 $58

Selected amenities include: Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

Is this possibly the Holiday Inn Select or ?????

I tried for a 3* at Sea-Tac through Priceline up to $55 with no luck... would like to avoid the parking charge. Have flexibility with car in where to stay for the 3 days. Thanks for any help!

We have several places we would like to visit, many of them not located downtown, ie. The Museum of Flight, the Boeing Tour, the Seahawks game. I realize that the morning we spend in downtown I will pay the parking fee. I would like to avoid an additional nightly parking fee at the hotel. I have tried Priceline downtown bids in the past couple weeks only to be rejected up to $85 for a 3 star even in the Lake Union District.

The Holiday Inn Select has been reported in this zone before with amenties other than the ones you are being offered above, so i would think it is less likely than other choices. Unfortunately there are a LOT of hotels that meet the criteria above, including the Larkspur Landing, Towneplace Suites, Hampton Inn, Residence Inn (likely 3* but possible 2.5*), Towne and Country, etc.

What about Bellevue?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks at the attempt to help. Bellevue is currently showing a 3.5 star for $198; a 3 star for $72 (restaurant, pool, fitness center); and a 2 star for $120 for 8/22-8/25.

I have reserved instead with the Sutton Suites near Sea-Tac... I have a 2 Qn suite for $69 with free parking and no deposit required as a back-up.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]