Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Strip South Flamingo

snugglening
By snugglening,
in

If I remember correctly I should have quite a few free rebid zones with this one right?

At the 3.5* level you have THREE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

I saw it a priceline express deals for $61 3.5* strip south which can either be Flamingo or Luxor correct?

There could be others too... but these would seem the most likely assuming the amenities fit.

Ive seen a old bid get this room for $32 a night. Should I go start at $35?

Rates are date specific... what are the dates of your stay? What is your maximum bid for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My dates are 11/15 - 18. I can get a hotel for $290, but that is for 2 queens. I read thru a couple of threads and the 4/5* Vegas hotels will charge you more for the 2nd bed.

Ideally I would like to pay $50 a night x 3 and hoping to get 2 queens in the priceline bid.

Oh I see the three zones now

Zone 1,

Zone 3,

Zone 14

which the highest are level 3.

$50/nite for a 4* or better hotel on the strip (or even a 3.5* hotel) for a stay in which 2 out of 3 nites are weekend dates doesn't seem like a realistic expectation.

What hotel is it for $290? Is that 'all-in' including taxes or is that just room rate only?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]