Hotwire Hotel: orlando 4* could be same as dinakell 7/31 post

loveadeal
By loveadeal,
in

I'm new to this board. Can anyone help identify this 4* Walt Disney World Area Hotel on Hotwire for $69 night for 8/9/03- 8/14/03?

The amenities are as follows: restaurant, pool, fitness center, business center, golf nearby, tennis nearby and spa.

It is shown as a customer favorite, some of the comments say it is a 5 star hotel at a 2.5 star price, great location, 4 star hotel, beautiful tropical grounds, great spa. I tried some other dates and got what looked like the same hotel (exact same amenities and customer favorite) but additional comments said walk to Downtown Disney.

This may be the same hotel as dinakell 7/31 post. I am concerned that it may be the Wyndham. I have read awful reviews about that place. Because it has a spa, I am assuming that it is not the Hilton.

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

If you won't be happy with the Wyndham, i would NOT purchase the above described hotel via Hotwire, as it's a definate possibility (and using Priceine you still have the possibility of getting this hotel).

I read some reviews of this hotel and they appear to be VERY mixed, some hate it yet others love it.

Did the other Customer Favorite you were able to pull up (for other dates) have the same exact amenities and star rating (but different comments?) If so, please post the dates that you used to pull up the similar description with different comments.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]