Priceline Hotel: 3* Denver (Tech Center South) Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center

moviejunki
By moviejunki,
in

Thats weird that they would reject 62 dollars. You can stay at a 3 star Hyatt Place in the same area for 70 dollars advertised price. Im looking for this same area for next weekend . The day before I found this website, I found 4 star Downtown Denver for 70 a night staying at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center.

I have found the rooms at the Staybridge Suites for as low as $84 and as high as $90 for our dates. We may have not landed a huge savings, but after reading the reviews and hearing about the hotel offering what sounds like a decent free breakfast and free dinner with beer/ wine I am very happy with our winning hotel.

Thats weird that they would reject 62 dollars. You can stay at a 3 star Hyatt Place in the same area for 70 dollars advertised price.

I'm currently seeing rates of $127/nite at this property.

The day before I found this website, I found 4 star Downtown Denver for 70 a night staying at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center.

We would still welcome you posting your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of it when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and Priceline Maps... your win could help another user who is visiting the area at the same time as you. ;)

I have found the rooms at the Staybridge Suites for as low as $84 and as high as $90 for our dates. We may have not landed a huge savings, but after reading the reviews and hearing about the hotel offering what sounds like a decent free breakfast and free dinner with beer/ wine I am very happy with our winning hotel.

Congratulations on your success!

I'm actually seeing current rates at this property $139 for these dates so i think this is a very nice win, especially given the positive reviews and included amenities.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]