Priceline Hotel: Resort Oahu (Waikiki Beach) Outrigger Reef On The Beach

cdn_travel_guy
By cdn_travel_guy,
in

Used your PRICELINE link and Priceline is coming back with a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for a Resort with the following guaranteed amenities for $196/night. Similar rooms at $294

Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

Condo

I looked at some of the previous Resort wins in Oahu and saw the Outrigger, Sheraton, Marriott. Are any of these considered Condos? I would prefer not to stay at the Marriott as it seems to be across the street from the beach, however, from the amenities does it sound like any of these hotels?

The Sheraton Waikiki has a guest rating that is exactly 8.0 out of 10 when you look at the list of 6 resort hotels for Waikiki Beach. However, the above says rated 8.0 or higher so it might not be the Sheraton and don't think the Sheraton would be considered a Condo?

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

Unfortunately PRICELINE has not previously used a 'Condo' description in their listing so i don't have any insight as to which one this may be... the Sheraton and Marriott don't seem likely, some Outrigger properties/rooms offer kitchnettes so these would be at least be a possibility, but given the 'Condo' designation this could also be a property that is not listed in their retail product (as the retail, bididng, and express deals all use a different universe of hotels... not all properties participate with all three products)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I will keep you posted on this one. I'm undecided now as to what to do. Hopefully someone can post a win with 'Condo' as an amenity in the list and we can figure this out, it looks like there is another thread with different dates with the same 'Condo' amenity. :)

I have another question about 'Condo' this time regarding Kauai and will use your links and post another thread on this.

thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]