Priceline Hotel: 3* Cincinnati (Northeast - Blue Ash) Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash

carrie7
By carrie7,
in

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results for this well reviewed property and are looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here is a little review (in list form) of the Hilton Garden Inn in Cincinnati Blue Ash.

•Only a couple of minutes from 275

•Well staffed.

•The décor in the lobby was really nice

•The room was clean and well furnished

•The lights were bright enough to do my makeup

•Breakfast buffet with made to order items as well as oatmeal, cereal, fruit and pastries. It cost $9.95/person. We didn’t do this because our son was with us and this was a little steep for a kid who was only going to eat cereal. Might be a good deal for others.

•I never did figure out the bed as it had an adjustment lever that makes your side of the bed (each side had one) go from firm to soft (I couldn’t tell the difference)

•They had an inside pool and a hot tub that were well maintained

•The parking was good and we didn’t have any issues with parking our car there

•Free internet access

I liked this hotel a lot. I would definitely stay here again and I would consider paying full price if I wasn’t able to get a good deal on PRICELINE.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]