Priceline Hotel: 3* Columbus (Dublin) Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin Ohio

carrie7
By carrie7,
in

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you saved BIG on this purchase and are pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just got back from staying at this hotel and here is my “Good” and “Not So Good” list for the Crowne Plaza Dublin.

Good:

-The room, lobby and halls were clean.

-The staff were friendly and helpful.

-They have a restaurant on site although I never saw it as it was on the other end of the hotel.

-They had free coffee in the mornings.

-We didn’t have any problems with our car in their parking lot.

Not So Good:

-The lighting in the room was a little dark for my liking but nothing I couldn't overcome :). It made putting on makeup a little challenging.

-They had an inside pool that we went down to one night and it was too cold to be enjoyable.

-The hotel is shaped almost like a pyramid. They have one set of elevators for 3 floors and 215 rooms. We had a little bit of a walk from our room to the elevators. Didn’t bother me but others might not like it.

-The worst thing was the pillows. I know everyone has a different pillow preference but the ones I used were so uncomfortable to me that if I stayed here another time I would bring my own from home.

Although the “Not So Good” list is longer than the “Good”…I would stay here again. For hotels, I’m most concerned with bed bugs and cleanliness. This hotel was clean and I had no issues with bugs.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]