Priceline Hotel: Question about bidding

accismus
By accismus,
in

I have never used Priceline before and I had a question that I did not see covered in any other section.

I am looking for a 4* hotel in New Orleans for March. I entered a bid of $75 and it was accepted. I went back and tried $50 and it was accepted. There did not appear to be any differences on the confirmation pages.

My question is, if I pay $75, does that mean I will get a better quality of hotel than I would get for $50, or is it all coming off of the same list?

Welcome to Betterbidding.

If you are seeing a screen showing the total and other information, that is not an acceptance, there is still a step to finalize your purchase and have the service search to see if a hotel will accept - after clicking to search, you may be rejected.

Please provide your date/s of travel and desired budget and we would be happy to take a look and offer suggestions on how to proceed.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]