Priceline Hotel: 3* Montreal Wyndham

Stan
By Stan,
in

I wanted to book my hotel in Montreal using Hotwire.com. But I decided to give Priceline.com another try. The first try with Priceline was not successful for 4* & 3*. I forgot how much I bidded during that time (maybe $75 fro 4* and $55 for 3*). Today, after 72 hours of waiting, I bidded again for a 3* in Montreal for stay dates from Aug 12 thru Aug 15. I got the winning after the first bid for $55/night + taxes & service fees of $22.04 for a total of $187.04. The hotel name is Wyndham Montreal Hotel.

I am a first timer to Priceline, but luckily I checked out betterbidding.com first before I started my bidding. I got the betterbidding web site from an article I read from the Washington Post newspaper 2 weeks earlier.

I just wanted to thank for the tips posted on the betterbidding.com site, and especially thanks to Thereuare for responding to my question I posted on Hotwire section. I think I got a very good price for a hotel like Wyndham. I will find out what kind of room I will get. From the hotel website I found out that I am not eligible for membership points, among other things, if I booked my hotel room thru Priceline.com.

Again thanks.

Stan

We're glad we were here to help!!

Just to make sure i got it right... this is in the Montreal zone? (as opposed to Dorval, Pointe Claire, etc)

Your stay isn't eligible for points (just as they're not with Hotwire), but do show your card at check-in as you may still get upgrades and other perks that members enjoy.

Thanks again for the kind words, they mean a lot.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]