MCO Orlando Economy Dollar

brirye
By brirye,
in

Using the PRICELINE link, I tried to bid on economy and compact cars for 10-14-2012 to 10-19-2012.

Economy - $9 - Rejected

Compact - $9 - Rejected

Economy - $10 - Rejected

Compact - $10 - Rejected

Economy - $11 - Rejected

Compact - $11 - Rejected

Economy - $12 - Rejected

Compact - $12 - Rejected

Priceline suggests bidding up to $18 per day, but this is only 1 dollar cheaper than what they are offering if I add a car to my flight/hotel package I already booked with them.

I have a reserved car with Dollar for $144 total (after taxes/fees). Carrentals.com offered an economy at $10.56 a day for a total of $118.28 after taxes and fees. However, I've never used the company U-save before and I was OK with paying a little more to go with a company I know.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong in bidding or if it is just a bad time to bid.. perhaps too late?

Use this link to go to HOTWIRE and repeat your search there... rates all-in from $125 (economy) to $129 (compact), or also $129 for a 'compact or higher' that would be assigned at the time of pick-up.

Does this work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]