Priceline Hotel: 2* Philadelphia Airport (PHL) Four Points

fly_up_front
By fly_up_front,
in

There were two criterion for this bid: airport zone for next day flight and cheapest available. Nailed it.

Bid $35 for a 2* and rejected with an add $9 counter. When bottom-fishing on 2*s, I've had good luck with using 1*s for a quality-level rebid and it worked here. Bid $38 for a 1* and accepted and upgraded. It has an airport shuttle.

Used SavingsBarn.com (I'm finally in the habit of remembering to use it each time).

Another hotel first reported by fly_up_front and only found at BetterBidding.com!

Congratulations, you got your price of $38 for a hotel room, and we've upgraded your hotel quality level to a 2-star hotel!

Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia

Philadelphia Airport (PHL)

4101a Island Avenue

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153

215-492-0400

Check-In Date: Fri, Aug 8, 2003

Check-In Time: After 02:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Sat, Aug 9, 2003

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price: $38.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $38.00

Taxes and

Service Fees: $11.15

Total Charges: $49.15

Used SavingsBarn.com  (I'm finally in the habit of remembering to use it each time).

Another hotel first reported by fly_up_front and only found at BetterBidding.com!

You're certainly getting good at those exclusives!

As always, your support is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You're certainly getting good at those exclusives!

Thanks - it's kind of a dubious distinction in that I'm going places no one would ever want to (Quincy, IL, Wayne, NJ, etc.) or making offbeat lowball bids (2*PHL, 4* AMS, 2.5* KC DT).

But if they're only here or here first, it does make BetterBidding a required stop for informed bidders.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]