Hotwire Hotel: 4 Star Hotel ID Minneapolis Downtown

theclipper
By theclipper,
in

Hi,

I'm trying to find a room for tonight and am using Hotwire for the 1st time. They have the following listed for $70: Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, High-speed internet access.

If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it! Also, any advice on whether it would be better to go with this option or try priceline?

Thanks much!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Unfortunately, these amenities are common and have been seen with a number of different hotels in the zone- the Westin, Radisson Plaza, both Hiltons and the Hotel Minneapolis have been seen with this amenity set previously, although the customer ratings are 4.5/5 across the board on the bottom of the detail page for this listing, so reviews are certainly good. If a tripadvisor rating was showing, that may be have helped narrow down the possibilities, but unfortunately one does not appear when I'm looking at the detail page for this listing.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]