Priceline Hotel: 3* Milwaukee (Brookfield) Sheraton

newbee
By newbee,
in

Hi, I've got a complicated one here. :)

With family, I need 2 rooms for 3 nights, Sept 22 - 25, and 3 rooms for 2 nights, Sept 23 - 25.

Looks like I would probably end up with the Courtyard or the Country Inn & Suites which either way would be just fine. I've seen other posts winning at less then $40, so I would like my maximum to be around $45. Do I have a chance? If so, what strategy should I apply? I would like all rooms at the same hotel. Do I have a good chance of that happening?

Thanks!

Can't say how likely your success would be at landing the same hotel... it does work out 'for the best" more so than not, but there are no guarantees.

You can either accept the above risk, or if the potential for different properties is a deal breaker you can try Hotwire where you can improve your chances a little better by doing a search for both sets of dates and seeing if the same property appears (based upon the star rating and amenities)... then purchase rooms for one set of dates and then re-search for the second dates, if you see the same star rating and amenities there is a strong likelihood (but no guarantees) of it being the same property.

We don't see a lot of bidding in this area so there could always be other hotels than those listed in our hotel lists (at all star levels), but do note that there is only one hotel listed at the 3* level (compared to two for the 2.5* level) and that 3* can often be had for less than $50... if quality is important to you (i dont' know about this particular Sheraton or the particular Courtyard or Country Inn in question) than maybe going for the higher star rating is an option as well? (but if budget is more of a concern than the 2.5* will likely be less)

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to play it (if at all) and we will suggest a strategy to implement to more forward.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Your Offer Price: $48.00

Number of Rooms: 4

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $384.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $68.08

Total Charges: $452.08

Started from the SavingsBarn.com website.

This was a complicated one as you can tell from my other posts. I needed 3 rooms for 9/23-9/25 and 2 rooms for 9/22-9/25. Luckily it all worked out great since the Sheraton was the only 3* in Brookfield. We all really wanted to be at the same hotel. I had to run one room seperate for 9/23-9/25 since priceline only lets you go up to 4 rooms.

This was my first bid and plenty cheap for me!

Thanks for the great site!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]