Ottawa Int Airport

JadeEmpire
By JadeEmpire,
in

Hi,

This site is very good. I used it in the past to use the Enterprise Beta Gamma Sigma for the underage free of charge in DC. With all the money I saved I was able to spring for a Premium car for the price of an economy. I'm a car guy so I am very picky on what I drive.

Anyways I am planning to be in Ottawa (YOW airport code) from the 20th-26th of August.

I don't have a gold card for free insurance or live in NA at the moment (Taiwan).

I tried using the B.G.S. code on Enterprise and got a price of $226 CDN for a full size including free under 25 fee (save $90 CDN + the discounted rate which saves me $20 off the Expedia price) I would have to pay the insurance fee of $20 a day = $120. So my final price would be $346 for 6 days.

I also read the fine print and it stated that I must show that I currently have auro insurance to rent under 25. That's a problem because I don't live in Canada anymore.

What I am trying to find out though is if they are any Corporate codes that include insurance and under 25 fee with any of the major car rental agencies. These extra fees is what really makes the biggest difference to me in price. Not the final price. I tried priceline but for my age, 24, they could not accept.

I am currently looking at this page ( Car discount codes ) . I see many codes but do they give me underage fee and insurance free? I was checking the Hertz ones for example.

Thank you :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]