Priceline Hotel: 4* Charleston (Mt Pleasant - Isle of Palms) Charleston Harbor Resort

Conisu
By Conisu,
in

Ok a little quandry here. I am going on a cruise with a friend and we will be back in Charleston on November 8th. I bid and won one night for $70 at the Charleston Harbor Resort. Great deal! I was quite happy, I thought we were leaving to come home on the 9th. Here is the issue - my friend thought we were staying an additional night so our travel plans are to come home on the 10th! Oops. Now I need additional night. Not too worried cause I got that add a night blurb when I won the first bid. So I tried that. No go. Then I began bidding to get it for a little more - it is Friday night so thought that might work. I bid up to $85 with no success. Called the hotel itself and they do have rooms available that night for $206! Gulp. So I decided to spread out a little and stared a new offer 3.5 stars for Downtown, Mount Pleasant, and Folly Beach. I went up to $78 - no takers. I am willing to go to 3 stars but not sure if I should first try my absolute highest price for the Charleston Harbor (it would be nice not to have to move) and then just go for the best deal in a 3 star no matter where it is. Advice?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

So that others will know about and benefit from your previous win, we have used this thread to reflect that purchase, as it will now appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and Priceline Maps.

For help with the additional nite that you need please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy this leg of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]