Priceline Hotel: 11/10/2012 - 14/10/2010 Vancouver downtown -- DIFFICULTY!

PinkBunny
By PinkBunny,
in

Hello,

I would need some help!

I am trying to big on a 4* hotel in Vancouver downtown from 11/10/2012 to 14/10/2012

This will be my 3-4th time attempting and I've already reached 124$. (I've started all the way from 65$)

I really want to stay in the area due to a conference happening in the Hyatt Regency (whose rates were a bit too high for me).

My aim was to get something around 100$.

What can I do?

I've reviewed other posts and people have been successful with 4* and under 100$ ...

Hotwire is advertising a 4* hotel in the Granville Entertainment District for 122$.

Advice would be very appreciated!

Rates are date specific, so you won't always be able to replicate another user's win, especially when their dates are different than your own. With the above noted, rates aren't too bad for your trip and you do have some options?

What about the Listel Hotel for $127/nite? If not, if you search MAPS and HOTELS.com (filter by 3.5* and up) and see if there is anything near your conference location within your budget... there are quite a few 3.5* rated hotels at $130 and under (including the Moda Hotel at $85/nite)

Do any of the above work for your needs or a hotel at MAPS and HOTELS.com that is close to your conference?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]