Hotwire Hotel: 3* Limerick - Royersford Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Limerick Pottstown

candicem
By candicem,
in

I just booked the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Limerick - Pottstown for $62/night for Dec. 21, 2012 through Dec. 25, 2012, 4 nights. The amenities listed are:

indoor pool

business center

free breakfast

accessible bathroom

fitness center

accessible for the blind

accessiable path of travel

handicapped parking

pools

accessible for the deaf

in-room accessibility

roll-in shower

To book, I clicked through betterbidding.com to HOTWIRE as always!

I don't think this hotel or zone is listed on the PA hotwire list. Thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the purchase and this property will work well for your needs... the free breakfast is always a welcomed amenity.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am new to this. I have never used Priceline or Hotwire yet but have stayed at the Limerick Holiday Inn many times for Field Hockey club we play and it is a nice hotel and $62 is an amazing price ! Nice staff, clean rooms, indoor pool (little) , decent breakfast.

Cheapest I have is $94 for our FH club. I will definitly be trying the Hotwire now. Philadelphia Premium outlets are about 5 miles away, great shopping and not too far from Royersford/CollegeVille with a great area to shop & eat and movies.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]