Hotwire Hotel: Van Ness/Lombard Corridor

Nyc2005
By Nyc2005,
in

I just received this quote at $54 per night

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Exercise equipment is available for guest use. An additional fee may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

High-speed Internet access is available in guest rooms (An extra charge usually applies).

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment

Does this offer free parking ?

I usually stay in the Marina District but want somewhere in the Union Square area this time. Can someone recommend a decent place for a few days, if possible ? Thanks

What are the dates you are looking at? I don't think this property has been identified yet and nothing seems to match it doing a package search. How much are you willing to spend? With several free rebid zones you may want to look at a 4* in USE or USW, although parking would expensive in this area.

Have you considered using Priceline?

This hotel has not yet been identified.

However, if i were to take a guess, the Holiday Inn Golden Gateway has been reported in the past with just Fitness and Business icons. The property does now offer Hi-Speed Internet access, so this may be the property you're seeing with updated amenity icons.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm trying to avoid using public transportation this time around even though its very good in SF. I puched up that location, but prefer something in Union Square to be near all the hassle and clubbing SOM.

I've read threads about the Drake and the good price offered, but when I searchd a rate online and called, they wanted $179-250. NO WAY. So the search continues. I appreciate any feedback regarding the location and/or names of promising,clean places in USE/USW. ( OK $75 tops) Thanks again.

Searching like mad and finally came up with this 3* quote for 10/25 through 10/30. If anyone can give me a hand I appreciate it. Hope parking is included and if not, the usual reseasonable fee will have to do. Ammenities are as follows;

1-Restaurant(s)

At least one restaurant is located on the premises. Restaurant hours may vary.

2-Pool(s)

Property features at least one pool area. (Note: This amenity offering may be seasonal. Please check hours/availability directly with the property.)

3- Fitness Center

Exercise equipment is available for guest use. An additional fee may apply.

4-High-Speed Internet Access

High-speed Internet access is available in guest rooms (An extra charge usually applies).

5- Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment/services.

Thanks for all the help in advance !!

Hmmmm...I'm not sure what to do. I always stayed in a more mellow part of town and definately need a change of pace. Only thing so far is I may be willing to take this even though it could be the Holiday Inn (not sure what else there is on this strip), at least through Hotwire. Tried referencing with packages, but cant find anything close to this even with different dates.

I've already rented a car through Hotwire at a good rate- had to jump at it cause they were expensive a few weeks ago when I was out there. Now I have to consider at least $28 per night x 5, which is still good. Are there decent breakfast joints in the immediate area there on Van Ness ? ( not Mels...sick of it...small portions). So what do think, should I grab it ? Is it worth it or wait ?

May be a charge for internet right ?

Help : ((

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]